Portfolio

Some of my favourite images

Blog

Highlights from recent Weddings

Recent Blog Posts

HELLO

I’m Greg and I’m a Berkshire based Wedding and Portrait photographer who brings a relaxed and natural style so you can enjoy every minute of your big day and look forward to photos that capture the real moments that you’ll remember for the rest of your life.

90% of the time I shoot relaxed and natural documentary style images and the other 10% is trying to create the WOW! images of the two of you which can take just a little direction – but not too much!

VIEW

You can see more of my work under the Portfolio page which showcases some of my favourite images from weddings over the last few years.   The Blog shows highlights from some of the weddings I’ve photographed recently.  Finally the Client Galleries page is the place to see every image from recent weddings and where you can purchase prints from small 6×4’s up to large canvasses.

BOOK

To find out more and to book a no obligation meeting to view my portfolio and sample albums please:

‘Click here to get in touch’,  OR

Call me 07813 194 303

[email protected]

To book me for your wedding you will need to complete a booking form and send a deposit of £150.  I will then write to you to confirm your booking.