About Me

WELCOME TO GREG CLARK PHOTOGRAPHY

If you’re reading this then I guess you may well be getting married and looking for a photographer? Congratulations first of all and secondly you’ve come to the right place!!

I’m Greg and I’ve been married to Nicola since 2009 when we had the most wonderful sunny wedding at Caerphilly Castle in Wales. Therefore I know how important it is that everything is perfect on your wedding day and I’d love to be part of your story.

This is Team Clark – Nicola and I with our little monkeys Harry and Molly.
033

My Style

90% of the time I shoot relaxed and natural reportage or as its sometimes called documentary style images of your day and the other 10% is trying to create the WOW! images of the two of you which can take just a little direction (but not too much) to ensure we capture the images you will want to hang on your walls for years to come.

I try not to get in the way and try to capture the atmosphere of your wedding – the fun, the tears, the love and all those special things that make your wedding day so incredible.

This is my 7th year of photographing weddings professionally and I’ve worked at venues all over the UK and I’m happy to travel for your special day.  Please have a look around the website for examples of my recent work and if you like what you see get in touch to discuss your Wedding Photography requirements.

 

Talk To Me

If you want to find out more or to book a no obligation meeting to discuss your wedding photography requirements and view my portfolio and sample albums please call me on 07813 194 303,  email me: [email protected] or use the “Get in Touch’ link above.